What are you listening to?

Page 100 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

More of "The Woodstock Experience" boxset's off Spotify

518lFHpuiuL._SS400_.jpg

51CL10e4m4L._SS400_.jpg

idc

lonely boy:The Goslings - Grandeur of Hair (Archive CD, 2006)
folder.jpg
I haven't kept up with what these have been up to recently, but this is a absolutely fantastic noise-rock (or shoegaze-noise as some of the guys over at IHM called it) album from a couple of years ago. Seriously fried! e

LB, is there any of your music; Music - EAI, Improvisation, lowercase, Sound Art on the internet/Spotify/youtube so I can have a listen? I fancy listening to some shoe-gaze rock and lowercase.

A

Anonymous

A good blast of shoegaze/drone now and again does the world of good my two faves at the moment are Loop and Wooden Shijps also had an afternoon of The Decemberists smashin'.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
d392132b599.jpg

The Gathering - `How To Measue A Planet?` (dble cd)

Classy trancey rock from one of Hollands best bands. Great as either background music or on the headphones.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, What an awesome record. Beautiful music. Great on the headphones whilst flying!

A

Anonymous

idc:
Still on Spotify and finding new music with the 'Similar Artists' recommendations. So from British Sea Power to Clearlake to.....

51m3zVRlFBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

...Interpol, who are OK and remind me of REM to And You'll Know Us By The Trail Of Dead, who are excellent.

516Y6C9S20L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Love the Trail of dead, got all their albums, but since I've been into hi-fi I find them very hard to listen to because they are so lo-fi.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts