What are you listening to?

Page 98 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

51ywd-GvyZL._SS500_.jpg

51w2TJUavYL._SS500_.jpg

A

Anonymous

My First listen of:

Madness - The Liberty Of Norton Folgate

It's going well so far.

daveh75

fast eddie:My First listen of:

It's going well so far.One of my favourite albums at the moment and have to say, probably the nutty boys best work to date imho.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
61DXusS3WbL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
512vy0tOOmL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
31si0h%2BVaAL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

A Steely Dan vinyl session this afternoon. All 3 albums are my wife's, purchased years ago before she met me.
I new my wife had good taste!!!
and this evening my last 2 Cd purchases
51fRzhiJ%2ByL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
617HZJTJe7L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

3rd play of each, both sound fabulous.

daveh75

SteveR750:OK, so again, why wont my pictures appear as they are supposed to? I followed the directions in the sticky.......
Do you not have the toolbar at the top of the page where you type your reply? If you do then click on the edit/insert image button(looks like a little tree) you should then get a pop-up box appear,you then cut and paste your image url in there then hit the insert button and the image will appear in your reply.

FWIW using the manual method of posting as used in the sticky has never worked for me,hence having to use the toolbar but i gather not everyone has the toolbar.

A

Anonymous

"Station" by Russian Circles.

Pure 3 piece progessive, aggressive, mellow, vibrant, happy, angry, contradicting genius musicality!!!

A

Anonymous

daveh75:fast eddie:My First listen of:

It's going well so far.One of my favourite albums at the moment and have to say, probably the nutty boys best work to date imho.

listened to it twice and i like it. Not as energetic as earlier stuff though.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts