What are you listening to?

Page 526 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
MI0003244187.jpg

Sabrina Malheiros – Opará

MI0003713129.jpg

Sam Bailey – Ain't No Mountain High Enough

MI0000441811.jpg

Michael Bublé – Feeling Good

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I picked up the latest album from Yes on Satuday I am now on my second listen Heaven and Earth YES the new singer sounds a bit like Jon Anderson the songs are a bit lack luster its a bit pop music not very prog but not unlistenable it might be one of those albums that work there way under your skin

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I am listening to the album In silico by Pendulum. Electronic music at its finest. If you like Electronic music with a hint of rock in and don't own a Pendulum album in your music collection than you need to right that wrong. You will not be disappointed.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Pendulum are great, if you haven't already heard them, give Celldweller a listen.

did you post about an Emperor album in another thread ? If you follow Mortiis on Facebook, they quite often had rare limited pressings available. Emperor included. Wasn't Mortiis in Emperor ?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Pushing On - Oliver & Jimi Jules

Highlife - Sasha Involver2Mix by Adam Parker (who I used to hang round with 20 years ago inc a couple of holidays)

Forget - Patrick Topping

And still the old favourite No Eyes by Claptone which is a gem.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
richardw42 said:
Pendulum are great, if you haven't already heard them, give Celldweller a listen.

did you post about an Emperor album in another thread ? If you follow Mortiis on Facebook, they quite often had rare limited pressings available. Emperor included. Wasn't Mortiis in Emperor ?

I will give Celldweller a listen. Yes Mortiis was in Emperor. I like his solo music but that whole troll or elf thing or what it is ever meant to be he has going on is pretty stupid.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
MrReaper182 said:
richardw42 said:

I will give Celldweller a listen. Yes Mortiis was in Emperor. I like his solo music but that whole troll or elf thing or what it is ever meant to be he has going on is pretty stupid.

the mask thing was a bit daft. I do prefer the later albums THE SMELL OF RAIN, THE GRUDGE. SOME KIND OF HEROIN is a regular listen too.

He ditched the mask some years back, Been waiting years for the new album ( The Great Deceiver if it ever gets released.

A couple of years ago they released Perfectly Defect as a free download

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts