What are you listening to?

Page 506 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

richardw42

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Tricky

Maxinquaye

1995, Island

2v952yt.png

black Steel is still one of the best tracks ever.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Electro said:
Macspur said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jag27BB2kIY

Arthur Beatrice, "Carter Uncut"

from the album

Arthur Beatrice – Working Out

A bit like London Grammar, but vocals aren't as strong.... still very good though.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

You do find some gems Mac , another one for my to buy list I think :grin:

Always good to get your ceal of approvement Electro... I will definitely be ordering it.

Currently listening to Emma Louise

Vs Head Vs Heart. Unfortunately not on Spotify, but there is this that will give you a taste, but the album is more electronic, again similar to London Grammar.

Emma Louise – Full Hearts and Empty Rooms

Mac

skippy

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Macspur said:
Electro said:
Macspur said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jag27BB2kIY

Arthur Beatrice, "Carter Uncut"

from the album

Arthur Beatrice – Working Out

A bit like London Grammar, but vocals aren't as strong.... still very good though.

Mac

You do find some gems Mac , another one for my to buy list I think :grin:

Always good to get your ceal of approvement Electro... I will definitely be ordering it.

Currently listening to Emma Louise

Vs Head Vs Heart. Unfortunately not on Spotify, but there is this that will give you a taste, but the album is more electronic, again similar to London Grammar.

Emma Louise – Full Hearts and Empty Rooms

Mac

+1, pretty good on a first listen.

Available on rdio, keep up the good work Mac.

dexxas

Apr 16, 2008
Visit site
I bought Ian matthews Double album Stealing home / Siamese Friends. i run a top of the range Rocksan system with Monitor audio speakers and very pleased with everyhing I play. But This album weird, its the backing , It is so loud. Ian mattews has such a great voice and great choice of songs, He over shadowed by the backing muscians. The sound makes my speakers sound like wooden boxes . Very disipointed really just a wall of noise. Be very interested to read what other people say who own this album

dexxas

Apr 16, 2008
Visit site
Janet Lee Davis Lovers Rock Album missing you playing track #5 to death Great voice

https://reggaearchiverecords.bandcamp.com/album/missing-you-deluxe-edition

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
David Philips - The Rooftop Recordings .

I think this Cd is even better than the previous one of his I posted , it was recorded in his rooftop appartment in Spain and he deliberately left the doors to the roof terrace open to create an atmosphere , you can hear birds singing and people going about their business in the background , it's quite special :)

David Philips – Our Own Hands

David Philips – You Didn't Make Me

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts