What are you listening to?

Page 110 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
images
images

images
images

images
images

This afternoons session.

idc

Gomez, Machismo, which appears to be an EP, or lots of B-Sides with a single. Its a different picture on Spotify. Best of all, its very good and remarkably, very different even by Gomez's different standards.........

31MPC3E11ML._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
floyd droid:
images
images

have you ever tried a one hand roll ?.

Just the other day in fact. We were recording for our new CD and I dropped a stick half way though a song. Nobody noticed so I just carried on. Not sure if that's a testament to how good I can play with one hand, or how badly with two though!

:)

matthewpiano

And now...

A brilliant album by Dave and the boys, only made available on CD very recently but remastered to an extremely high standard like most of the Strawbs back catalogue.

Can't wait for their new album, due out in less than 2 weeks, with Oliver Wakeman on keyboards:

Not entirely sure about the cover, but if its as good as their last (very recent) album it will be well worth having.

idc

Big Chris:
Gojira1.jpg

Wow! And there I was, happily taking in the thunderous sound blast that is Gojira on my headphones and my wife has asked me to turn down the volume!

Big Chris, the speed of the kick drumming, how is that done?

lonely boy

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
Some Improv discs that I had missed, all very good in their own way.

R-1328277-1210018603.jpg

00_bnn20_05-3.jpg

MarkWastell-ComeCrimsonRays.jpg

Frédéric Blondy / Thomas Lehn - Obdo

Choi Joonyong / Hong Chulki / Sachiko M / Otomo Yoshihide - Sweet Cuts, Distant Curves

Mark Wastell - Come Crimson Rays

e

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts