What A Let Down, Yamaha (Bristol Show)

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
I tried putting this in the Bristol show section but it didnt liek it, "admin error" I think.

Now, admittedly I only checked if the YSP 2200 was going to be there, and not if it was going to be demoed, but hey. So, I tried but there was no way of getting them to demo it. I mean, how can they not want to demo it, just because they did soundbars the last two years?! A 5 star winner and...and...and...Oh, I give up.

They also said theyre backed up for 3/4 weeks and generally didnt seem too keen to sell, frankly.

They said Frank Harvey may demo it but I cant get into their demo rooms I don't think, so I contacted a place in Milton Keynes who will aparently call me back and let me know if they'll get it for demo.

GRRR!

"I know that this is vitriol/no solution/spleen-venting/
but I feel better having a scream/don't you?"

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
al7478:I tried putting this in the Bristol show section but it didnt liek it, "admin error" I think.

Not sure what the problem was there, but have now moved thread to the Bristol 2011 subforum.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Very quick response from Yamaha - they say they're happy to contact you directly with details of stock/dealer demo opportunities etc, if you're OK with us passing on your email details to them. Let me know.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Andrew, I've just seen your last email and now I seem to be able to get in, as you can see. Thanks.

Thankyou Clare. Yes, I'm quite happy for you to pass my details on.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Email passed onto Yamaha
emotion-21.gif

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Firstly, I should have said above that the Yamaha reps at Bristol did suggest some plsces I could look for demos. Apologies to all concerned for not mentioning this before.

Also, just wanted you to know that they have emailed sice you passed my address on, Clare, and, independantly of that, I'm waiting to hear from Technosound in Milton Keynes about a demo.

Just reread my OP and realized most of this is surplus to requirememnts. Oh well, sorry
emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts