What a dirty country UK is

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

More people talking about general stuff will help the cause I’d say....anyway break tradition and rules. Don’t we have enough in society....

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
stereoman said:
One of the best advatages of the eastern and central Europe now is that the countries look so clean in comparison to the West.

In Germany on business a few months ago and could not believe how clean the streets are.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
tonky said:
Well no cuntry is perfect. If people don't like it they can choose to go elsewhere.

Tho what all this has to do with hifi is beyond me. Maybe the specifity of the the thread title is somewhat shitty too.

tonky
It's got **** all to with hifi

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
I would imagine what happens in restaurants is just as bad as the spitting Pizza man. Because the op actually saw the act makes it all a lot worse, we don't see what happens in kitchens and its nothing like the food programmes like MasterChef (where every thing is neat and tidy - typical TV propaganda) where every thing is as we would like to see in kitchens.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
stereoman said:
One of the best advatages of the eastern and central Europe now is that the countries look so clean in comparison to the West.

+1

I was out in Vilnius, Lithuania back in March on business. No litter, no trouble, lovely people. Great place!

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
The planet is a mess, let's not kid ourselves. We've turned the biggest ocean into a radioactive dump for plastic litter, and now I have to mind what fish I buy. Spit is least of my worries.

This isn't working out. Someone call the Vogon Constructor Fleet*.

*the impossibly huge yellow somethings

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Vladimir said:
The planet is a mess, let's not kid ourselves. We've turned the biggest ocean into a radioactive dump for plastic litter, and now I have to mind what fish I buy. Spit is least of my worries.

See my thread .

https://www.whathifi.com/forum/topic-and-miscellaneous/biggest-problem-in-world

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Electro said:
Vladimir said:

See my thread .

I'll get my towel .......

Electro said:
Electro said:
Vladimir said:

See my thread .

I'll get my towel .......

I'll try not to listen to poetry...

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Andrewjvt said:
Hidden cameras in public toilets shown only 20% makes and I think 60% females wash hands after going to the toilet.

So next time your mate pat's you on the back while greeting you at the pub he is probably wiping his urine on the back of your shirt.

Disgusting people

I don't know about you but I was taught not to pee on my hands....

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
509dc0cf9ed8d.jpeg

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

He hasn’t got the seat up. Dirty ******. But it’s only urea, salt and water. It doesn’t kill you.

But an interesting one is why is dump brown. The reason is the breakdown products of red blood cells are two pigments. One is called billi Rubin (red) and the other billi verdin (green). What colour do you get when you mix red and green paint in art.....

Sorry, I thought a very useful addition here and as normal for this forum, threads bang on subject all of the time.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
QuestForThe13thNote said:
He hasn’t got the seat up. Dirty ******. But it’s only urea, salt and water. It doesn’t kill you.

But an interesting one is why is dump brown. The reason is the breakdown products of red blood cells are two pigments. One is called billi Rubin (red) and the other billi verdin (green). What colour do you get when you mix red and green paint in art.....

Sorry, I thought a very useful addition here and as normal for this forum, threads bang on subject all of the time.

Talkin’ **** again Quest?

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

Is this what you get up too with the subjects of this thread

https://youtu.be/f8-0m0VI7J0

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I like the way the guy who made the video calls himself ‘Tony tourettes’ lol.

TRENDING THREADS