What a dirty country UK is

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Nothing to do with hifi
I rarely buy take aways but I've ordered a pizza BN and a chap just walked to the door and spat on the floor
Disgusting piece of Uncultured ****.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
Probably not unique to the UK but agree, not very nice.

A Canadian friend, having lived here for 15 years is still commenting on the widespread littering in the places she lived and worked here.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

People littering in the Street......does my head in......I’ll pick them up on it. No pun intended.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I used to think chav was spelt ‘charve’. Just shows how middle class I am.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Gazzip said:
lpv said:
what did u do Andy? what did u say?

Did you tell him that actives were the way forward?

I hope he did say exactly this.. if not, Andy call them again, call me and tell me when they’re coming and I print some flyers

48c0270b59139bef52f667b8a5c98856.jpg

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Ordering from the shop man
When that pig(sorry to pigs)
Decided to create some filth
I've just watched in horror, and said 'disgusting' then carried on ordering.

Gazzip: a guy like that does not deserve to be shown the secret of actives

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
That it costs the tax payer millions every year to clean up the chewing gum spat onto the pavement in London alone.

Singapore are on the right track

Just excuses in UK for poor behaviour.

He had to spit on the floor as he's stressed because his Benefits are low this month and he can't afford sky q

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I blame football players. Their vile behavior sets the standard that some of their more shallow-aspirationed idols see as normal. From gobbing all over the pitch, to showing yourself up while attrociously drunk, to sleeping with your best mate's wife.

insider9

MajorFubar said:
I blame football players. Their vile behavior sets the standard that some of their more shallow-aspirationed idols see as normal. From gobbing all over the pitch, to showing yourself up while attrociously drunk, to sleeping with your best mate's wife.
Well I wasn't going to agree completely with your point but if you bring JT into the mix I think you're 100% right.

Andrew, the guy spat indoors? *shok*

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

If they spit near you it’s vile but I think the litter thing is bad as it shows a lack of respect.

Electro said:
It is a quite common thing to see hundreds of glistening blobs highlighted by the street lamps around chip shops and other fast food outlets at night normally deposited by groups of 'yoofs' in an effort to mark their territory.

This phenomenon is usualy accompanied by what I call 'Green cough' which sounds like a rasping cough followed by a purge of the sinuses and hawking the surrounding pipework followed by expellation of the collected mixture onto the floor.

The noise is an invitation to others in the group to follow suit and see who can bring up the largest blob accompanied with the most dramatic noise.

After all this they relax by going to sit on a structure nearby and smoke another blunt . *bad*

Twas quite common in China....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts