Waves in projector screen......help

Garth Man

Dec 1, 2008
Visit site
My manual screen has developed waves on the right side center and on the left (very annoying when the image Pans)

How do i fix this without buying a new screen??? help please[:S]

A

Anonymous

this unfortunatley can be quite common on manual or indeed even electric screens depending on quality and manufacturer.

Is it a pull up or pull down screen may I ask and how old is it, if still under warranty can you not ask the dealer/manufacturer for any help at all.

Was it an expensive screen ot just a budget one, if the latter, that is sometimes what you may have to contend with, ie: screen drop and curl.

do you need a retractable screen? I presume so or you wouldn`t have bought it first off, a fixed frame one will not produce ripples or curl if assembled correctly and good quality, and if going for an electric drop down screen I always suggest going for a tabbed tensioned screen which helps to keep the material nice and flat, that said i`ve even seen a tabbed screen not as flat as i`d like it to have been .

i`m not quite sure how you`ll get it back to again, I take it its perfectly horizontal when being used as this will cause it to ripple if not, sorry if i`m teaching an old dog new tricks, just trying to offer suggestions really

this info doesn`t really help you and your screen though does it
emotion-6.gif

Al

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts