VTuner Internet Radio

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
I have an Onkyo Network Player (C-N7050) and now it seems I cannot play certain radio stations and get the cannot play message when I tune into Magic 105.4, Big L for example. I can receive LBC and Smooth and all BBC stations. Has anyone else had problems? Do radio stations subscribe to the VTuner platform, I wonder?

Symples

Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
I powered up my Pioneer N50A (network streamer) which is equipped with the VTuner app.
Went to Magic 105.4 and for some reason, it picked up Mansfield 103.

Went to Mansfield 103 and it picked up Mansfield 103.

I tried via a webpage and the station does not play.

So I am guessing that the station is no longer transmitting on the .Net

Mike

DCarmi

Magic changed to using accounts to listen on the web at the end of April. I assume to improve Ad revenues.
The VTuner stream does not work but Tunein one does. Either a snafu by VTuner or Magic or perhaps they have fallen out with VTuner.

You could email Magic and ask what gives.

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Magic changed to using accounts to listen on the web at the end of April. I assume to improve Ad revenues.
The VTuner stream does not work but Tunein one does. Either a snafu by VTuner or Magic or perhaps they have fallen out with VTuner.

You could email Magic and ask what gives.
Yep. Magic has abandoned VTuner. As we are becoming more reliant on third parties to provide services through our Internet more are we at their mercy of operating discretion.

Reactions: WayneKerr and Gray

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts