Very interesting demo today...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Ravey Gravey Davy:

al7478:Frank who? Is he the guy one goes to see about dogs?

Frank- you know Frank aka David at FHarvey HiFi which is in Cov... -oh forget it

Oh I see.

Eh. Very good.

A

Anonymous

I may be a thick Janner but will someone please tell me the point of a thread where the OP doesnt give any info as to the topic (supposedly) under discussion.
emotion-42.gif

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
raym87:I may be a thick Janner but will someone please tell me the point of a thread where the OP doesnt give any info as to the topic (supposedly) under discussion.
emotion-42.gif

This thread is the whole point of what viral marketing ( see page 1) is about,roughly,ya janner. Google it, mindblowing. Anyways, i didnt think jd worked for the mag, unless ive missed something. So he could be on about anything, a new bass guitar for instance, or a toaster !.

A

Anonymous

floyd droid:
raym87:I may be a thick Janner but will someone please tell me the point of a thread where the OP doesnt give any info as to the topic (supposedly) under discussion.
emotion-42.gif

This thread is the whole point of what viral marketing ( see page 1) is about,roughly,ya janner. Google it, mindblowing. Anyways, i didnt think jd worked for the mag, unless ive missed something. So he could be on about anything, a new bass guitar for instance, or a toaster !.

Or maybe a gate on the Cornish side of the Tamar Bridge to keep all the pointy heads on their own (West) side of the river.....
emotion-5.gif

I still dont understand or see the point....told you I was thick .

John Duncan

floyd droid:
emotion-42.gif

Ah, toasters. My wife insisted on getting a Dualit toaster, and for weeks I counted how much each piece of toast had cost - "SEVENTY FOUR QUID THAT TOAST COST!!!!"

Anyway, to raym87 - the clues are to be found in this forum, if you look hard enough...

A

Anonymous

this is like that thing where the lady with the nice behind ran around looking for the treasure , what was that called again ?? treasure xxxx , rhymes with shunt ...

John Duncan

maxflinn:this is like that thing where the lady with the nice behind ran around looking for the treasure , what was that called again ?? treasure xxxx , rhymes with shunt ...

That's the one - I loved the episode where she got fed up with how stupid the contestants were...

kill-bill-sequels.jpg

floyd droid

Sep 5, 2008
Visit site
raym87:

Or maybe a gate on the Cornish side of the Tamar Bridge to keep all the pointy heads on their own (West) side of the river.....
emotion-5.gif

Tis the 6 toed brigade you need to watch out for not the pointy heads. They there pointy heads be down the lizard and never move further up country than redruth
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

floyd droid:raym87:

emotion-5.gif

Tis the 6 toed brigade you need to watch out for not the pointy heads. They there pointy heads be down the lizard and never move further up country than redruth
emotion-4.gif

I stand corrected....
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Let me have a guess. You heard the AVI ADM9.1 and in some context, don't like or rate them. Viral marketing by AVI has got them a long way? Am I close?

A

Anonymous

igglebert:Let me have a guess. You heard the AVI ADM9.1 and in some context, don't like or rate them. Viral marketing by AVI has got them a long way? Am I close?

ok. Reading back I'm clearly behind everyone else. Some things will never change...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:Ah, toasters. My wife insisted on getting a Dualit toaster, and for weeks I counted how much each piece of toast had cost - "SEVENTY FOUR QUID THAT TOAST COST!!!!"

Can't believe any one paid that much for a poncey toaster!

We have a cheap, four slice Tescos toaster at work that has been there about 3 years now and is used daily (24x7) and at weekends by a bunch of ham fisted geeks. It still makes the best toast and is very reliable. It probably cost about £20 (maybe less).

The only Dualit thing I ever bought was a kettle and that was useless. Took longer to boil water than using a candle and made more noise than mating elephants. After about a week the nozzle filter fell to bits and one of the plastic 'windows' started leaking! Got a refund from John Lewis and bought some plastic Philips job for about £25 that boiled water efficiently, quietly and safely and very unstylishly.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts