Very interesting demo today...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Suprised no one has guessed...............its the NAIM DAC!! Right.....?
emotion-4.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
No. John already likes these (or the Neutron Vs) so results would not be 'unexpected'.

Unless... he disliked them (!) which would be blasphemical, heretical, adiophoolery... and cetera.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Once upon a time, Mrs Mangle from Neighbours was to be sent to Coventry by certain other Ramsay Street residents. I thought they meant it literally and couldnt make head or tail of why they'd do that to her.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
al7478:Once upon a time, Mrs Mangle from Neighbours was to be sent to Coventry by certain other Ramsay Street residents. I thought they meant it literally and couldnt make head or tail of why they'd do that to her.

To go and see Frank, of course.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Long ago and far, far away, I was on a press trip to visit a BASF tape factory in Germany. Well, soot factory, actually, as we traipsed round a plant making the chrome dioxide used to coat tapes back then.

We had dinner with a very elderly senior manager, who was asking all of us the usual small-talk things - what kind of music we liked, where in England we lived, that sort of stuff.

One journalist said that he lived in the West Midlands, and asked the old boy if he knew the area at all. There was a pause, and then "No, but I flew over it a few times many years ago..."

Ravey Gravey Davy:

al7478:Once upon a time, Mrs Mangle from Neighbours was to be sent to Coventry by certain other Ramsay Street residents. I thought they meant it literally and couldnt make head or tail of why they'd do that to her.

SqueezeFrank.jpg

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
plastic penguin:Ravey Gravey Davy:

SqueezeFrank.jpg

You mean get their prices down?

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
bob.g:Oi, you lot. I live in Coventry and there's not room for any more of you !!

My sympathies to you and yours.

Come to Rugby, its...well...Actually, as you were sir.

A

Anonymous

More on topic.....if I were working for WHFS&V I might consider:

Checking out the hits that forum threads on ADM9.1s generate

Investing a grand in a demo pair

Starting up some viral marketing threads

.......then give myself a pat on the back for the increased magazine sales of the next issue.

Everyones a winner, when more magazines are sold its because the customers wanted to buy and find out the test results.

Of course I do not work for WHFS&V, and I am probably completely wrong.

John Duncan

Veri:
More on topic.....if I were working for WHFS&V I might consider:

Checking out the hits that forum threads on ADM9.1s generate

Investing a grand in a demo pair

Starting up some viral marketing threads

.......then give myself a pat on the back for the increased magazine sales of the next issue.

Everyones a winner, when more magazines are sold its because the customers wanted to buy and find out the test results.

Of course I do not work for WHFS&V, and I am probably completely wrong.

Genius. If only I'd thought of that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts