V-MODA Headphones

BEDROCK

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for some alternatives to the AKG K451 headphones and have been assured that V-Moda are well worth the money. So having looked on their website, I am wondering what the differences are between the various models which are...

Crossfade M-100
Crossfade LP2
Crossfade LP
Crossfade M-80
True Blood V-80

I am not needing the full size models just something budget friendly, highly portable with excellent sound quality so which ones are the most popular and where are the best places to get them brand new on the internet?

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
BEDROCK said:
I am looking for some alternatives to the AKG K451 headphones and have been assured that V-Moda are well worth the money. So having looked on their website, I am wondering what the differences are between the various models which are... Crossfade M-100 Crossfade LP2 Crossfade LP Crossfade M-80 I am not needing the full size models just something budget friendly, highly portable with excellent sound quality so which ones are the most popular and where are the best places to get them brand new on the internet?

M80 is the only one that fits your description, and the sound is neutral but very good (not weak in the bass or colored in the midrange). Amazon or v-moda would work, unless this site has them for sale.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts