admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Sony KDL46W4000

Sony KDL46W4500

panasonic TH-50PZ80

panasonic TH-46PZ80

Samsung LE46A656

I currently have a samsung 32" LCD LE32M87 100hz. SKY HD, PS3.

Picture wise its great especially in HD sky cahannels.Only negative is the slight blur you get say on a football or on the sky sports logo when camera moves quickly.

So now i want to get a bigger TV 46"/50" ive set my self a budget of 1000 all in.

looking at reviews for hours i still dont know what to get. Shall i go for Plasma as in larger sizes i hear its better. shall i stick to LCD as i have had and like. should i worry about image burn etc?

On reviews should i go for the set wich has great detail but suffers from slight blur? or great motion but slight less detail! i wish there was somewhere i could go and look at all these with the right input. anmy suggestions? im in Central london!!

Any advice would be great

TKratz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
If you like watching sport events and are annoyed about blur, you should really go for a plasma!

The response time is much faster on plasma screens than LCD. Just disable all fancy functions fiddeling with the picture to get the pure picture. The reason to worry about burn-in either on current generation of plasma screens from Panasonic or Pioneer.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
TKratz:

If you like watching sport events and are annoyed about blur, you should really go for a plasma!

The response time is much faster on plasma screens than LCD. Just disable all fancy functions fiddeling with the picture to get the pure picture. The reason to worry about burn-in either on current generation of plasma screens from Panasonic or Pioneer.

Huh...?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts