TV on chest of drawrs?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey

Got a clothes wardrobe and its got 5 drawrs, you know the one with 5 drawrs that has socks ect in.

This is the only place that I can put my new LED thats coming and its 32" 10kg.

I have two kids that like running around, and heard of a kid being killed by a CRT coming off the same thing when she pulled it.

My kids are very good and would not touch it if asked to, but you never know with kids.

What are your thoughts on making it stable?

I was thinking of putting the vesa screws in the back and then attaching them with small screws with string at the back.

Or drill tiny holes in the base and screw it in, I have no were else this can go.

Thanks again

chudleighpaul

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Some TV stands have a small screw hole at the back for just this situation. If yours has this then i would suggest you screw the base to the chest of drawers. If you want to make doubly sure, you could always drill all the way through the top, and use a small nut and bolt.

A

Anonymous

Ah sweet, lets hope so with the LE4900, if not will try fashion something.

I still cant beilve it was 255.00 new.

Seen it in currys and it looked Sweet

Thanks chudleighpaul

Jammoe

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Canada16,

I've just had a quick look at the manual (on LG's website). There's quite a few solutions given, and it appears that it actually comes with a screw that you can use to screw through the stand and into whatever the tv is sitting on.

So I guess it depends how much you care about the chest of drawers(!)

A

Anonymous

Thanks Jammoe, dont mind about the drawrs, I can always use a little filler and stain, it will only be a little screw hole.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts