Triangle colour bookshelf

small brown bike

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Does any body know who sells these? There consistently rated by WHF as a good match for my amp (Brio R) but i can only find two places online that sell them. One, kronos seems to be an online shop and the other hifi gear is quite a drive from me. Anywhere else?

Thanks

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
small brown bike said:
Thanks didnt think about that! :oops: . Kronos isnt on there tho, so are there any others? Im in preston.

Thanks

Kronos is one of my local dealers.....they're very good, and it may be worth giving David or Gary a ring if all else fails.

The Triangle speakers that I've heard (at Kronos) have been a bit bright and forward for my taste.....so try to buy more locally, in order that you can get a listen first

small brown bike

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
small brown bike said:
Thanks didnt think about that! :oops: . Kronos isnt on there tho, so are there any others? Im in preston.

Thanks

Kronos is one of my local dealers.....they're very good, and it may be worth giving David or Gary a ring if all else fails.

The Triangle speakers that I've heard (at Kronos) have been a bit bright and forward for my taste.....so try to buy more locally, in order that you can get a listen first

Thanks for your reply

Yeah I think forward and bright is exactly the kind i thing my music suits!. Ive bought all my stuff blind because of either second hand or deals so as im buying these full price i want to try and get a demo, just dont want to be going hundreds of miles to do it!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Alears said:
Looks like Mayflower Sounds in Doncaster is the only option available to you as I believe Kronos are in Northern Ireland.

Cnoevil will correct me if I am wrong there.

Yes, you are right.
Recently they opened shops in London, Brighten and Manchester....but I don't know what they are like or even if they worked out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts