Thinking about getting a 3D Blu-Ray player full size one for around £100

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Does a full size one exist at this price range? By full size I mean full size like my Pioneer bdp-lx71, but not the height. Cheers!

D

Deleted member 2457

I bought the cheap one from Argos for £65 it's very good, but then I thought about the two HDMI outputs you are suppose to have with an old amp. Doh! I have decided now not to bother with 3D, I am still keeping the player though. Fits with the Sky HD box well. Cheers!

gel said:
I bought the cheap one from Argos for £65 it's very good, but then I thought about the two HDMI outputs you are suppose to have with an old amp. Doh! I have decided now not to bother with 3D, I am still keeping the player though. Fits with the Sky HD box well. Cheers!

Samsung BD-F7500 has twin HDMI outputs for £129.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:

Samsung BD-F7500 has twin HDMI outputs for £129.
I think I will just keep with this one. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

BB how do I setup the 3D function? I am just connecting the 3D Blu-Ray player to the 3D TV but I am not sure what to do then?

D

Deleted member 2457

It's okay BB, I got it working, it had to be in HDMI one not three! *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Have you sold your Pioneer player then? Your signature is still out of date.
I am in the process. 3D is really good on the LG and I like the glasses too. It's a pity about the sound but I am enjoying the quick load speeds too. I have demoed LG TVs before with 3D and found them good, I don't get headaches either.

D

Deleted member 2457

Not anymore I just bought the Samsung F7500 Blu-Ray player from John Lewis for £95 ex-display! I am returning the. panasonic.

D

Deleted member 2457

Do I need two 3D HDMI cables or will one do for this? Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Nice deal! *good*

Connect 1 HDMI cable from your player to AV receiver, and the other from player to TV. In player's settings, choose audio output for AVR and video output to TV.
Cheers BB, I have got pcm instead of master audio at the moment!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts