The Statmat CDi Blue (from Russ Andrews)

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
You place this mat on top of your CDs/DVDs whilst playing them & it supposed to reduce static thats created whilst playing them thus improving both PQ & AQ?

Has anyone had any experience with one? And if so, does it improve the performance?

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
jase fox:You place this mat on top of your CDs/DVDs whilst playing them & it supposed to reduce static thats created whilst playing them thus improving both PQ & AQ? Has anyone had any experience with one? And if so, does it improve the performance?I did a google and there are some people who claim they can tell the difference, although one did also suggest colouring the edges of your CDs with a black marker pen was more effective.

A

Anonymous

jase fox:You place this mat on top of your CDs/DVDs whilst playing them & it supposed to reduce static thats created whilst playing them thus improving both PQ & AQ?

Has anyone had any experience with one? And if so, does it improve the performance?

Wow - that's £40.00!!! Not exactly cheap, by any measure of the word!
emotion-41.gif

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

A

Anonymous

i think russ andrews should just design a super power treated helmet , that would improve your eyesight and hearing , like this one...
MasterReplica_StormrooperHelmet_Ep3.jpg

you could do away with all the other chords , everything would look and sound better , food may even taste better ??
emotion-4.gif

Tonestar1

Or these?

http://www.russandrews.com/product.asp?lookup=1&region=UK&currency=GBP&pf_id=4227&customer_id=PAA2310018410080HJYRFIZWWSXGRVXG

Nonsense of the highest order in my opinion. Would be very interested to hear if anyone has actually bought these and heard a difference.

A

Anonymous

Quite so.

However, I've just invented a polarising magnetometer, which helps to re-orient the magnetic field throughput that all speaker cables generate. Of course, as is well known (by me), magnetic field anomalies add unwanted noise and colourisation to any transported signal - adding significantly to interference at the speaker end. My polarising magnetometer (or PolarMag, to give it its' scientific/sales name) helps to re-order these fields, ensuring that the electrical signal travelling down the speaker cable travels along the path of least resistance, and thus reduces colourisation.

To gain the maximum benefit from the PolarMag, I suggest you place them at 1m intervals along the length of your speaker cables, and having done that, sit back and revel in the improvements in clarity, purity, national balance of payments and world peace consequently generated!!! As recommended by leading experts you've never heard of!!!! Available in packs of 4 for just £99.99, or in special offer sets of 10 for just £299.99, take YOUR system to the next level!!!

aliEnRIK

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
I got a hold of one pretty cheap years ago. Made no difference to my setup back then and as it once got trapped in my cd player ive no intentions of ever trying again either

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts