The Nothing Makes a difference Clan are going to love this from Kef

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I am sure loads of you have had the Kef Mailshot this morning.

Maybe its already been discussed on here

Check this video out - looks like hifi deodorant :)

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Dont know - but I have preoreded a case of it

EDIT - you can tell its a joke when they mention listening to wireless streamed music - who would do that ....?

Maybe those with the bacon and cheese setup

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I wouldn't be at all surprised if some people haven't already contacted Kef to find out where and when they can buy it.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

The most concerning part of this video is the near 60 year old man wearing an ear stud.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Admit it Ellis, you were tempted until you realised the date. *wink*

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Admit it Ellis, you were tempted until you realised the date. *wink*

I was going to buy some to spray on my fuses before I install them and also spray on my connectors to improve conductivity.

In all seriouness listening over wifi is not something I have ever done

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I wouldn't be at all surprised if some people haven't already contacted Kef to find out where and when they can buy it.

Then they'll be arguing endlessly on forums trying to defend them and saying how well they work.

Veils will be lifted and wives will be walking into rooms all over the world.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
A brigade would be a more appropriate description considering what this place is like.

Wikipedia: "A brigade[/b] is a major tactical military formation that is typically composed of three to six battalions plus supporting elements."

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I think "clan" was spot on

A clan[/b] is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship - perceived too right

clan members may be organized around a founding member - TrevC obviously

The word clan is derived from clann[/i] meaning children - appropriate for the often forum behaviour and humour around certain topics[/i]

Often, the distinguishing factor is that a clan is a smaller part of a larger society - the larger society know cables fuses and spray air etc make a huge difference to sound quality

Members may identify with a coat of arms or other symbol to show they are an independent clan - only one thats missing I think

BigH said:
Its good people are not so gulliable these days and tend to question more what sellers tell them.

Surely 'some' people, otherwise we wouldn't have so many posters on here asking for confirmation of vague advice they have heard from some dealers. ;-)

Oh, hang on, that would backup your comment wouldn't it?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts