The dreaded disappearing threads strike again

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Every time I post a thread in Off Topic it disappears. Tried three times ,three times it's gone with no explination. I officially give up. Surely my posts can't be stuck in some moderation queue somewhere? I'm not a newby.

A

Anderson

When it was first announced that the forum was getting an overhaul I was quite pleased, I imagined they were planning to sort out all the uusability gripes that had been constantly reported. Missing threads, blank OP's and editing problems. Unfortunately we appeared to get a bit of a retheme, we've got long term users still reporting issues.

I made a suggestion ages ago to switch to a commercially recognised forum platform, it fell on deaf ears. Using this forum is highly frustrating.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Anderson said:
I made a suggestion ages ago to switch to a commercially recognised forum platform, it fell on deaf ears. Using this forum is highly frustrating.

Likewise. Though I came to realise that my suggestion probably hadn't fallen on deaf ears, but instead had fallen on the ears of frustrated mods and admins who had no power to overrule the corporate decision to make the website and mag look like an off-shoot from Stuff.

tino

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Two thread topics and one post all gone missing this morning.

Trying to post about the Deviale Phantom, but looks like the Phantom Menace has struck and destroyed my posts.

This site is not getting any better technically ... it seems to have stagnated or become even worse ... not a good advert for a technology magazine.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts