That old chestnut again... but at least it's not a thread about speaker cables!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

DCarmi

I usually have the reverse problem. I get new kit and think "Wow!". After a while I think, "Actually it could be better". I'd rather be in the OP's position.

The problem I have is persuading the "Boss" that I really, really need some new speakers. If I do get permission, then the next questions will be "How big and will they match the furniture?"

I usually have the reverse problem. I get new kit and think "Wow!". After a while I think, "Actually it could be better". I'd rather be in the OP's position.

The problem I have is persuading the "Boss" that I really, really need some new speakers. If I do get permission, then the next questions will be "How big and will they match the furniture?"
love it! Similar position to me then although comments have eased a little since I moved set-up to the main bedroom where it's not on view to her visiting friends..... she is unawares though said move required some very expensive Isoacoustic gaia isolators to be purchased, however they are small and unoticable. :)

Reactions: DCarmi

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts