TH37PX80 Home Cinema Advice

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello, I’m an spanish reader of whathifi, I would like some advice about the decision of a home cinema to complete my excellent Panasonic TH37PX80 and blue ray / media player PS3. My budget is around 800 euros (600 pounds aprox).

I was thinking in an Sony AVR DG820 with Jamo A102HC125 ¿ what do you think about it considering the jamos manage less input power than the receiver can provide (I don’t need the hole power mi livingroom is over 18 m2 and I live in a flat)?. On the other hand in a big magazine a salesman has offer me a Denon AVR 1508 with BOSE ACM6III speakers and subwoofer for 699 euros because the AV has been exposed.

In my opinion the Jamo-Sony is a better option and the Denon AVR 1508 is an older AV (does no support hd decoder,…) than the sony although the bose speaker are better than the Jamo’s. ¿What is your opinion, do you have any suggestions? Thanks you very much for your advise.

A

Anonymous

Hello forum, I know that my English isn't very good: but is so bad that nobody could understand me? ;) .

I'm a WHF (Spanish version) reader since beginning of 2008 I consider this magazine a helpful tool to understand technology and to made right decisions when you buy it.

Is the first time I use the forum I'm a bit 'frustrated' because nobody could help me today. Perhaps I have to be more patient. I would like to choose my AV configuration before the weekend, please, let me know if you need additional information. In any case thank you for your help from Spain.

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
Definetely the Sony and the jamos.that denon is very limited, and the bose speakers are not so good.Arriba.

A

Anonymous

I dont know how much stuff is in Spain but if it were me I'd go for the Jamo's and the Yamaha AX763 amp....or the Q acoustics 1010i setup can be had for £399 now...maybe save a little more and get them instead.

A

Anonymous

Thank you very much for your useful advise Ear and Forbes :

I agree with you the best option is sony-jamo, considering that the 6 omhs is not a problem because the sony amp output can be set 4 ohms (I saw it in other thread).If I find a good price on the other options you perhaps I would go to the next step you described (Yamaha-Q acoustics). Iïll look if the Watt diference is a problem in the forum.

I hope I can help you in other questions in the future. Thanks a lot from Spain !. :)

A

Anonymous

Good nigth Ear .Thanks for your thorough remark., I've readed the manual too and i agree with you is support 8 ohm only. Do you think this can be and issue ? Can be the sound affected?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts