Tannoy Revolution XT6F dimensions

torikoos

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,

Anyone here own a pair of these? I would like to know how wide these are. It seems mostly the dimensions given include the plinth. I'd like to know how wide the actual speakers are?

Also , although not entirely obvious from the majority of pictures, it appears this speaker is slightly narrower at the rear. Anyone have a good top view picture? How wide is it at the rear? Just to get an idea.

Also how does Tannoy's 'dual concentric' driver compare to KEF's similar solution called UniQ. Pro's and cons of each?

Many thanks!

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
torikoos said:
Hi there,

Anyone here own a pair of these? I would like to know how wide these are. It seems mostly the dimensions given include the plinth. I'd like to know how wide the actual speakers are?

Also , although not entirely obvious from the majority of pictures, it appears this speaker is slightly narrower at the rear.  Anyone have a good top view picture? How wide is it at the rear? Just to get an idea.

Also how does Tannoy's 'dual concentric' driver compare to KEF's similar solution called UniQ. Pro's and cons of each? 

Many thanks!

1005 x 269 x 317mm

torikoos

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Thank you, but arent' those the plinth dimensions? The plinth is wider than the actual speaker column. I wanted to know what the speaker column width is? Or is the plinth even wider?

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
torikoos said:
Thank you, but arent' those the plinth dimensions? The plinth is wider than the actual speaker column. I wanted to know what the speaker column width is? Or is the plinth even wider?

Speaker only

torikoos

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
OK thanks for confirming that, It appears the Tannoy's are out. they are too wide for me, I can't fit them properly where I need them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts