Tannoy DC4 and DC6 HC packages Q for WHF team...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

stone28:
Saw your pics.... Nice.....

How much was your sub? Not sure if I can afford it as I found many strange prices on the net. But it looks REALLY NICE. And It would much the rest of my Pioneer stuff......

Bit difficult to say how much the sub is/was as I got an all-in price for everything. But they aren't cheap. Without looking I think they retail at around the 1k mark.

A

Anonymous

stone28:
Saw your pics.... Nice.....

How much was your sub? Not sure if I can afford it as I found many strange prices on the net. But it looks REALLY NICE. And It would much the rest of my Pioneer stuff......

Bit difficult to say how much the sub is/was as I got an all-in price for everything. But they aren't cheap. Without looking I think they retail at around the 1k mark.

A

Anonymous

Acciesboy:
Nice pics, and that is a whopping fireplace alright!

Thanks - the fireplace isn't that bad. The pics don't really give a true reflection. Its 5' wide by 2' deep, along a wall that's circa 22' long and 12' wide. So still got 17' of non-fireplace.

Yes I'm not saying the sunfire is the best you can buy. Its very nice, but i am sure there are other subs out there that are just as good if not better, and cheaper. All I can say is, it works for me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts