Tacima mains conditioner

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Considering getting 2 of these however I have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer.

Firstly the cable is 2 meters long but I may need to add a extension as I need closer to 3 meters, will this effect the quality and also can i use 2 of these on a single extension or will I have to run 2 extensions one for each tacima block?

Secondly is this likely to cause any kind of a hum to my subwoofer, I have read countless articles about huming and buzzing sounds from subs but mine is silent.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Yo!

Using an extension would reduce the performance of the conditioner. Plugging both into one would be worse still, especially if the connected equipment is power hungry and you overload it.

I have my sub plugged into mine and I don't get any hum at all.

You could consider a different make, clearer audio do an 8way with any length cable. Never tried it though.

clearer_audio

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
Mohsin:...I may need to add a extension as I need closer to 3 meters, will this effect the quality and also can i use 2 of these on a single extension or will I have to run 2 extensions one for each tacima block?

Hello Mohsin

I would advise against plugging two mains blocks into another mains extension (all official bodies and organisations recommend against this practice). This would lead to degradation in performance of the two blocks but more importantly doing so could cause overloads. This could result in overheating which could in turn cause a fire risk.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Darren

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts