System photos and bake offs.

• Thread starter QuestForThe13thNote
  • Start date
Q

QuestForThe13thNote

if any of the regulars on here would like to post some links to photos of their systems, like I did, maybe it would prompt discussion etc. It would be good to put systems to people’s monikers and names.

and again if anyone is up for meet ups or bake offs to compare systems, and live locally to eachother, Id definetly be up for that again having got a bit better handle on this forum thing (so as to try and not to inadvertently annoy anyone,hopefully). I’m in Sussex near brighton.

QuestForThe13thNote said:
if any of the regulars on here would like to post some links to photos of their systems, like I did, maybe it would prompt discussion etc. It would be good to put systems to people’s monikers and names.

and again if anyone is up for meet ups or bake offs to compare systems, and live locally to eachother, Id definetly be up for that again having got a bit better handle on this forum thing (so as to try and not to inadvertently annoy anyone,hopefully). I’m in Sussex near brighton.

Note: I know not many bother going elsewhere in this forum but there is a sub-forum for exactly this sort of thing, as pointed out by CnoEvil

I never really saw the point of 'bake-offs' because my set-up is just that, it is set up to sound good to me and not necessarily to other people.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

insider9 said:
Main issue is distance and the fact there isn't that many of us, here.

yes that is a problem. Shame this forum didn’t have more people as regulars in any geographic area. It seems to be better talk of good mainstream products here, so not often unknowns like wigwam and not too cheap like av forums.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

I’m in Haywards Heath, near brighton or Crawley.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts