surround sound remote codes

cliffster

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Evening all.

You know how you can programme your virgin remote with the code for your tv (Sony in my case) to control the tv's volume

Well I don't want to use my tv speakers because I have my surround sound (also Sony) connected.

So does anyone know how to programme the remote with the correct codes to allow it to control the surround sound volume?

I'm assuming this is the way khamealeon remotes work. Don't really want to buy one of those, quite happy with the virgin one, assuming someone can help me sort this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Cliff.

John Duncan

Have you tried here to see if your amp manufacturer is on the list? I could see Yamaha for starters...

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1002&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&VM_CUSTOMER_TYPE=&CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=3704

cliffster

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Nope, don't work John.

This is just a roundabout way of trying to pair the tv controls to the remote (which we allready know how to do).

You know how a tv remote is on a setting, i.e. 1234, so if you enter that code into your virgin remote you get control of the tv.

How do you find the code for the amp, so that you can enter that code into the remote and then control the amp?

Thanks.

Cliff.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts