Subwoofer Suggestions Needed?

lovingaudiostuff

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I will buy my first home theather system and i can not decide some points. My preference is to built a 3.1 system, (zensor 3 (pair) and vocal) with denon x2000 but can not decide subwoofer to complete the system. I have some thoughts about subwoofer but i really do not know which one is better of course there is some budget limitation.

Here is some alternatives;

Dali Fazon Sub 1

Dali Sub E-9F

Polk Audio PSW125

I can reach the following brands in my country,

Dali

Polk Audio

KEF

BOWERS & WILKINS

MONITOR AUDIO

FOCAL

My budget for subwoofer is about 500$ (can be force a little upward)

thanks in advance.

bluedroog

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Not sure your exact budget but at the lower end the BK subs are a no brainer, you can only buy direct so they represent excellent value for money and they used to make subs for REL so know what they're doing, not to mention they are hand made in the U.K. There really is nothing that compares a the price so just do yourself a favour and forget the likes of the B&W as the same price point won't be like for like, the BK will outspec and have better built quality, they also come in a range of finishes.

lovingaudiostuff

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
bluedroog said:
Not sure your exact budget but at the lower end the BK subs are a no brainer, you can only buy direct so they represent excellent value for money and they used to make subs for REL so know what they're doing, not to mention they are hand made in the U.K. There really is nothing that compares a the price so just do yourself a favour and forget the likes of the B&W as the same price point won't be like for like, the BK will outspec and have better built quality, they also come in a range of finishes.

Thanks for the response but i am not sure to find bk sub in my country unfortunately

lovingaudiostuff

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
bigboss said:
Which country are you based in? What about SVS subwoofers?
I searched SVS subwoofer and i learned that they do not have a reseller in Turkey i ask the shipping price and the shipping will be 240 $ :( can you offer other sub brands written in my first message

lovingaudiostuff

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
bigboss said:
I had a Monitor Audio subwoofer previously, which was brilliant (AW12). That's over your budget. Which Monitor Audio and B&W subwoofers come within your budget?

They ship worldwide. Worth contacting them for shipping costs:

http://www.lsound.eu/subwoofers.html

I contacted them and they said they can ship to Turkey for free the svs subwoofers and I decided to buy a SVS PB-1000 actually pb will be better for movies as I read some reviews do you agree with that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts