Subwoofer Help Needed

coolbareilly

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am pretty new to the hifi world and neither I am an audiophile. Recently I have bought Yamaha RX-A820 AV receiver with Dali Zensor 7, Dali Vokal & Dali Zensor 1. Now I am looking for a woofer to complete my setup to 5.1. My room size is 20x14 (Living cum dining). My AV dealer has recommended to either go for Dali E12f Sub or Paradigm DSP3100.

Can you all please help me in finalizing the sub between the both :help: .

Thanks in advance

themovierooms

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello, you have a nice set up there. The Dali will obviously match the rest of your set up and aesthetically looks nicer (IMO) but the Paradigm will sound better. Have you been given the option to demonstrate them?

coolbareilly

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Thank You Daniel, but I havent auditioned any of these options. My dealer said he will only be able to get auditioned Paradigm by this weekend. For Dali I might have to wait till first week of Aug.

ashton1

Sep 22, 2008
Visit site
I have recently bought the BK XXL400 for my dali set up and it is outstanding. For the price it really is a steal. It took a while to break in, but after a good week of running it well and truelly came alive.

I had a demo of the Dali sub prior to buying the BK and it was good but just didn't make me convinced it was worth the asking price to make me want to buy. A £500 spend has to really win over my heart which it just didn't quite do. Where as for me the BK has, and I am so glad I chose it, but you may hear the dali etc and feel different. Without being able to demo it i did worry before it was delivered if I had made the right choice. But given their returns policy I felt suitably covered if It didn't hit the spot.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts