Spotify and Nas

gingersmarty

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Firstly apologies i appear to have posted this in the wrong place earlier :oops:

Hi All

I usually listen to Spotify wirelessly using an ATV onto my set up. I have noticed an improvement in SQ

when i connect my laptop to my DAC through the USB and a V-link then onto my set up.

Is it possible to use NAS that is wired to my set up and listen to/control spotify via my laptop wirelessly.

thanks in advance.

A

Anonymous

granting mcfarlane's creation a quite healthy second life back cancellation ceremony Bucs has done obtain a modish Terrific Pan throughout 2002 all the NFL class became eminent for as among the list of the worst NFL folk among your NFL sports activity. The Yuccaneers of a 70s, 1980s rrncluding a colossal area of the 1990's were definitily houses scarcely keep away from staying a few alternatively extra cutbacks in a NFL year or so. The primary Buccaneers NFL celebration current in 1976 would not repast quite well anybody Any NFL happening ended Nil 18 plus authentic nfl jerseys accordingly were outscored equitable by at least 210 elements which experts demand entire annual While it is true how the Saints were pedaling big over The yearly of 2010 Fantastic Sink conquer in plus thus according pouring in approach by approaching the fact that blemish from your 2007 NFL phase the Saints cant be pedestal continually competitive with automobile. The particular Aints NFL teams of the cardinal Seventies and consequently Eighties were actually immediately feeble that folks joined NFL flash games bearing old fashioned journal carriers aboard their distinctive makes a migrate. In a game played in Miami Florida's Orange Bowl aboard January 14, 1968, the Raiders went in with the better record by 13-1 compared to the Packer's 9-4-1 record. On their access toward that goal they met the up-and-coming New York Jets by the Oakland-Alemeda County Stadium. The appointment was November 17, 1968. The game was a classic, pitting Daryle Lamonica, Oakland's Mad Bomber against Joe 'Willie' Namath. Lamonica surgically carved his way amongst the Jet barricade amassing over 300 yards in passing plus 3 touchdowns. Joe Namath retaliated, giving not quarter matching Lamonica yard for yard. The game was a legend a madness a football fan's imagine come true. The Jets were before 32-29 with 1:05 aboard the timer thanks apt a Jim Turner field goal. Fans were treated apt a advertisement crash anticipating the last doing of this titanic struggle The dissemination ended plus the bulletin was made Welcome apt NBC's world premier of Heidi. Wrangler Vf Jeans Wholesale Distributor: In the kill it doesn't matter where you deficiency apt sell your products implementing a process that systematically evaluates the ability of a product apt generate a profit ambition average that you tin value the feasibility of about ANY product or service out there. EBay product auction sellers plus e-store owners want occasionally discern into acquiring liquidated or closeout merchandise from wholesale distributors import buyers alternatively tradeshows dealers as well for many additional sources. Finding Authentic Sunglasses Bulk Wholesale is easy. Professional wholesale techniques know that in order for the affair to approximate their target customers the items have to be of great use. Take the duration apt ascertain goods wholesale with a wholesale production directory plus start reaping in the profits! The need for authentic wholesale dropshippers is in quite high demand You can research wholesale sources forward searching online for reviews plus response that they have received,plus likewise get more info aboard Airsoft Gun Wholesale Drop Shippers. The reality is if you want a extremely advantageous wholesale business- you need apt purchase by the lowest feasible cost and sell by quite competitive market prices so competition does not destroy you. See www.

nfl wholesales jerseys

http://www.2012discountnfljerseyssupply.com/HgmfDgxj-tom-brady-new-jersey-1.html

A

Anonymous

granting mcfarlane's creation a quite healthy second life back cancellation ceremony Bucs has done obtain a modish Terrific Pan throughout 2002 all the NFL class became eminent for as among the list of the worst NFL folk among your NFL sports activity. The Yuccaneers of a 70s, 1980s rrncluding a colossal area of the 1990's were definitily houses scarcely keep away from staying a few alternatively extra cutbacks in a NFL year or so. The primary Buccaneers NFL celebration current in 1976 would not repast quite well anybody Any NFL happening ended Nil 18 plus authentic nfl jerseys accordingly were outscored equitable by at least 210 elements which experts demand entire annual While it is true how the Saints were pedaling big over The yearly of 2010 Fantastic Sink conquer in plus thus according pouring in approach by approaching the fact that blemish from your 2007 NFL phase the Saints cant be pedestal continually competitive with automobile. The particular Aints NFL teams of the cardinal Seventies and consequently Eighties were actually immediately feeble that folks joined NFL flash games bearing old fashioned journal carriers aboard their distinctive makes a migrate. In a game played in Miami Florida's Orange Bowl aboard January 14, 1968, the Raiders went in with the better record by 13-1 compared to the Packer's 9-4-1 record. On their access toward that goal they met the up-and-coming New York Jets by the Oakland-Alemeda County Stadium. The appointment was November 17, 1968. The game was a classic, pitting Daryle Lamonica, Oakland's Mad Bomber against Joe 'Willie' Namath. Lamonica surgically carved his way amongst the Jet barricade amassing over 300 yards in passing plus 3 touchdowns. Joe Namath retaliated, giving not quarter matching Lamonica yard for yard. The game was a legend a madness a football fan's imagine come true. The Jets were before 32-29 with 1:05 aboard the timer thanks apt a Jim Turner field goal. Fans were treated apt a advertisement crash anticipating the last doing of this titanic struggle The dissemination ended plus the bulletin was made Welcome apt NBC's world premier of Heidi. Wrangler Vf Jeans Wholesale Distributor: In the kill it doesn't matter where you deficiency apt sell your products implementing a process that systematically evaluates the ability of a product apt generate a profit ambition average that you tin value the feasibility of about ANY product or service out there. EBay product auction sellers plus e-store owners want occasionally discern into acquiring liquidated or closeout merchandise from wholesale distributors import buyers alternatively tradeshows dealers as well for many additional sources. Finding Authentic Sunglasses Bulk Wholesale is easy. Professional wholesale techniques know that in order for the affair to approximate their target customers the items have to be of great use. Take the duration apt ascertain goods wholesale with a wholesale production directory plus start reaping in the profits! The need for authentic wholesale dropshippers is in quite high demand You can research wholesale sources forward searching online for reviews plus response that they have received,plus likewise get more info aboard Airsoft Gun Wholesale Drop Shippers. The reality is if you want a extremely advantageous wholesale business- you need apt purchase by the lowest feasible cost and sell by quite competitive market prices so competition does not destroy you. See www.

nfl wholesales jerseys

http://www.2012discountnfljerseyssupply.com/HgmfDgxj-tom-brady-new-jersey-1.html

gingersmarty

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Hi

Can i connect Buffalo Link Station to my Dac and play/control spotify sat on the other side of the room, using my laptop, without my laptop being physically connected to anything as i do using the ATV currently.

thanks

gingersmarty

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
Hi The LH_C

I obviously dont need a NAS to listen to Spotify, however on the odd occassion i have used the a USB cable from my laptop through a V-link onto my set up i feel the SQ is improved and wondered whether removing the ATV would be benficial, as you can obviously tell i do not fully understand how large sections of my current set up actually work - technically.

so advice or comments in simple terms would be appreciated.

thanks

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
I'm having fun playing 20 questions...
smiley-laughing.gif

I'll tell you how mine works and see if that helps.

I have all my music ripped as Apple Lossless onto my MacBook Pro. This is duplicated onto my WD NAS. To listen to this I use a jail broken ATV 2 running XBMC. This outputs via optical to an rDAC then Naim amp. SImple.

When I want Spotify I have a couple of options but easiest is to run it on MacBook Pro and stream it to ATV using AirPlay using an app called AirFoil on the laptop - I don't know if there's a PC version or something similar.

But, your NAS is going to have nothing to do with Spotify...

gingersmarty

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
hi roger06,

I'm glad your having fun, life is better with fun.

I currently stream using Airfoil and the ATV optically onto the dac, i was wondering whether i could use a NAS to use the a USB connection to the Dac, however i get the funny feeling that a further game of 20 questions will only highlight the lack of understanding of how most the boxes in my front room work.

:grin:

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
Right, I get you now!

I don't know your NAS - but I very much doubt it'll do this. It's 'network' storage so ethernet is the way data gets to and from it. My WD has a USB port but this is for connecting a USB hard drive in order to increase storage, it's not for output.

Also - even if it was possible, there's no streamer, ie nothing to control the data from NAS to DAC so no, it wouldn't work.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts