Bouva

Jan 28, 2023
Visit site
Hello everyone. I wondered if anyone could kindly help me?
My brother in law has kindly given me some Spendor 2/3 speakers and I am looking to get an amp. I have a Pro-Ject Jukebox E turntable but nothing else. I wanted to buy a Yamaha R-N602 however they are no longer made, I particularly wanted built in internet radio and streaming ability.
Any help gratefully received.

Bouva

Jan 28, 2023
Visit site
Welcome! What a marvellous gift!

You could justify at least a grand on a nice amplifier for them but I think you might be wanting something more affordable? What’s your budget? What did your brother in law use?
Thanks for the reply, I’m not sure what he used as they came from a studio. I wanted something in the sub £500 range really as I was looking at the Yamaha I mentioned above. Apologies, I am a complete amateur!

I have been looking and have only seen a few pretty beaten up ones on eBay. Apologies I’m a total novice!
no apologies necessary. Keep looking, there is a good one out there somewhere.
What is your budget?
NOTE; this one is listed as extremely good condition...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bouva
Used will definitely give you better value, and probably the Yamaha as above, but the downside is you won’t have any help if somethings not right. (Although we’d always try to help you here)

Might be worth booking up to have a play with one of these, or anything else they recommend to meet your requirements. You should be able to take your speakers too if you ask in advance.

Bouva

Jan 28, 2023
Visit site
no apologies necessary. Keep looking, there is a good one out there somewhere.
What is your budget?
NOTE; this one is listed as extremely good condition...
Thank you, annoyingly I think that one is missing the remote, I have messaged to ask.

Bouva

Jan 28, 2023
Visit site
Used will definitely give you better value, and probably the Yamaha as above, but the downside is you won’t have any help if somethings not right. (Although we’d always try to help you here)

Might be worth booking up to have a play with one of these, or anything else they recommend to meet your requirements. You should be able to take your speakers too if you ask in advance.

Do you think this would be better than the Yamaha, I’ve found a good looking one on EBay!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts