Speakers to pair with a harman kardon hk 3370 amp

harryj

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I've just won a harman kardon hk3370 amp and a harmon kardon hd 750 cd player for £65. I can't find much info on the net as to what they are like but I think fo £65 it was worth the gamble.

I listen to oasis, blur, Killers etc.

This is my first system build and no doubt will be upgrading to bigger and better things.

Any suggestions for the best speaker to to pair these with will be appreciated. Floor standing or bookshelf I don't mind which, budget is anything up to £150.

Thank you

harryj said:
I've just won a harman kardon hk3370 amp and a harmon kardon hd 750 cd player for £65. I can't find much info on the net as to what they are like but I think fo £65 it was worth the gamble.

I listen to oasis, blur, Killers etc.

This is my first system build and no doubt will be upgrading to bigger and better things.

Any suggestions for the best speaker to to pair these with will be appreciated. Floor standing or bookshelf I don't mind which, budget is anything up to £150.

Thank you

Nobody can really tell you. Go out and listen to as many as you can. The speakers are going to be very dependent on your room and where you can put them in it.

harryj

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Sorry I should of said that I will be buying from eBay so will not be able to listen.

Specs say that it is 70 watts @ 8 ohms 0.07 thd and 95 watts at 4 ohm 0.2 thd.

harryj

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I've read that harman kardon amps are quite laid back and warm sounding so probably a bright speaker combo will be better suited.

Can anyone give me examples of what they would consider bright, lively speakers would be.

Thanks

gasolin

harryj said:
I've read that harman kardon amps are quite laid back and warm sounding so probably a bright speaker combo will be better suited.

Can anyone give me examples of what they would consider bright, lively speakers would be.

Thanks

Mabye dali zensor 1/3 or monitor audio bx2

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts