Speakers For Naim UnitiQute

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I want to get a Naim UnitiQute. My dealer told me that they've ordered two and are expecting them mid-June so I've booked a demo for as soon as they get them in.

I'm just pondering what speakers to pair it with now. The amp is 30WPC and my budget is up to £500. I was thinking of Quad 11L2s, B&W 685s (they're very highly rated by WHF), Monitor Audio BR5s or KEF IQ5SEs. I'd love to know what everyone thinks to this selection as well as hearing any recommendations of your own.

Cheers!

Sam

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
We haven't heard one yet, though I gather I may be first in line for a review sample. But I would expect it to work well with the speakers usually suggested for the NaimUniti.

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys - the Rega's look good, may have to check those out. I'm going to look up what the Uniti's been tested with. Can't wait for review of he UnitiQute in WHF.

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
PlasticinePorter:The amp is 30WPC and my budget is up to £500.

the Rega's look good, may have to check those out.
If you don't mind ex-dem then take a look at these. Just within your budget.

A

Anonymous

Thanks AL13N - thats a cracking deal I think they're normally £700 so thats a great price. wonder if there will be any left by the time the UnitiQute arrives?

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
From your list Sam, the iQ5se's ill give you the most detailed sound, but KEF can be a love/hate sort of sound, especially on the end of Naim. I suspect the Rega RS3's will be a better match, and you could also try the Monitor Audio RX1 or RX2.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply David. Those Monitor Audios look nice - hadn't thought of those. I'm still undecided about whether to go for floorstanders or standmounters. Think I'm just gonna keep an open mind and go for whatever sounds best. Its great that there seem to be so many quality options.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts