Speaker Reccomendation?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just moved house and sadly can't find any way to fit my AE1 Clasic speakers in on stands. So contemplating a change to maybe Dali Zensor 1, on a bookshelf (quarter inch plate glass and some dabs of blu tac underneath). Am I mad, will there be a big difference do you think. I know What Hi Fi raves about them and even suggested pairing them with high end kit in the last issue so question is would this be a silly thing to do or not. I do have a subwoofer so filling in the bass is catered for. Thanks folks

Blackdawn

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi Nick,

Not sure I follow your question. Why change speakers at all? The AE and Dali speakers are both small and I would guess the AE are a lot better looking at the price difference. Can you not just place the AE classic in the same position you have in mind for the Dali (or other small speaker)?

A

Anonymous

I guess what I am getting at is if anyone thinks I would notice a big drop in SQ by moving to the Dali. The Dali is nicer looking actually, AE's are a bit industrial looking.

A

Anonymous

I guess what I am getting at is if anyone thinks I would notice a big drop in SQ by moving to the Dali. The Dali is nicer looking actually, AE's are a bit industrial looking.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts