Speaker clamps dilemma

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi i'm having a problem trying to find a suitable clamping speaker bracket for my AE Evo 1's w192 x h362 x d235 7kg as i don't really want to screw into the speaker I thought i'd found the answer so i brought the B-Tech BT77 Ultragrip Side Clamping Speaker Mounts from amazon after reading the description (has anyone else used/got these?)

However upon reading the instructions it states that if using the tilt facility you must use the fixing screws aswell for safety, I can't use the front and back clamp style bracket because of the front profile of the cabinet so i'm just interested to know what other people have done instead of screwing into their speakers as i can't be the only one who doesn't fancy doing it??

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I think you'll find 99% of people with standmount speakers are using floor stands for them.

There are a few manufacturers who make speakers specifically for wall mounting and these usually have keyhole type solts in the back panel.

Why not make a small shelf to place the speakers on instead? Or have the brackets mounted lower so they wouldn't need to be tilted at such a steep angle?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts