Speaker Cables ?

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Presume it's speaker cable you're after? I have QED Silver Anniversary XT (single and bi-wire fronts). I have no complaints!

EDIT: just so people don't think I'm a moron, the thread was originally entitled "suitable wiring"....

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
If you can accomodate larger diameter cable, I would recommend the Chord silverscreen. Just bought some for a friend's birthday and tested with my Marantz PM6010 Ki amp, cd63mkII KI cd player and a set of Q Acoustics 1030i floorstanders........

Compared with my old QED Profile 4x4 (£10 per metre 5star reviewed cable), it sounded amazing...more bass, clearer vocals and just more precision all round.....

Loved it so much, I'm ordering myself some now too.......(my friend will be using it with the kef 2005.1 and denon (£800) av amp later today. Will let you know if much difference is heard compared with his old 'bog standard' cable......

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi Gary,

Just to let you know, my mate is well pleased with the chord cable on his kef 2005.1 speakers.

It's added more 'body', or midrange presence, as well as a clearer vocal. Both him and his wife suggest they are hearing things on music tracks that they never noticed before.....

Must be good then.......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts