Spam Filter

DylanFan

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm a member of dozens of forums & as of yet have never inserted spam into any or indeed this one, why have I set the spam filter off, it's really annoying when you construct a reply log accepted then blocked by a spam filter when I've never controvined any rules? |(

proffski

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
DylanFan said:
I'm a member of dozens of forums & as of yet have never inserted spam into any or indeed this one, why have I set the spam filter off, it's really annoying when you construct a reply log accepted then blocked by a spam filter when I've never controvined any rules? |(

Same here, no problems with any site but here it is driving me nuts, suddenly last night I became a spammer. Something needs fixing!

proffski

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
proffski said:
DylanFan said:

Same here, no problems with any site but here it is driving me nuts, suddenly last night I became a spammer. Something needs fixing!
Will now go to the headphones thread and see if that works as neither of these did last night or this morning.

Mods - added you to the trusted list as well.

EvPa

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Same issue here, since a few days ago around 50% of my posts trigger the spam filter.

Even completely rewriting them, removing anything that might somehow trigger said filter doesn't help...

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Melchior

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
If I even try to edit a post, the "spam filter" is triggered. It's ridiculous!

Note from Mods - should be fixed now. By way of explanation, the site was and still is subjected to a particularly large number of spam attacks in recent months. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts