Question Klipsch 5.1 'n' Yamaha V6A new setup will it sound good?

Felipe007

May 6, 2024
Visit site
Hey folks, can you help me choose the right gear for my first real setup?
For now I'm sitting on Edifier R1700BTS + T5 sub combo. Recently I've finally changed my 15 old Samsung TV to new and I always dreamed about great audio system. My target is 5.1 system consisting of two pairs of Klipsch R-50M as front and rear + Klipsch R-30C as center and maybe next year Klipsch R-121SW sub. The amplituner I've been eyeballing is Yamaha MusicCast RX-V6A 7.2 (maybe I will upgrade to 7.1 or 5.1.2 in future). First things first I'm going to buy a pair of R-50M's and I have an ol' good Technics CH-540 for now and check if I like the sound. The question is: Will this RX-V6A amp make an good acompaniament with Klipsch setup? And is this a good idea to check the pair of R-50M's on this Technics amp?

daytona600

Klipsch R-50M 5.1 with Onkyo or Pioneer with klipsch mode

How Do I Select My Klipsch Speakers?
from remote control Select “Klipsch” as the brand in the “Speaker Combo” section of the setup menu
From there, just pick your exact models
In this example, you have the RP-8060FA II Dolby Atmos floorstanding speakers, RP-500C II center channel speaker, RP-500SA II Dolby Atmos surround speakers, two pairs of RP-600M II bookshelf speakers, and the R-120SW 12-inch subwoofer. Just make sure the crossover type you select beforehand is “Klipsch” to truly experience your movies, music, and games in an entirely new and immersive soundscape.

Reactions: Felipe007

Felipe007

May 6, 2024
Visit site
Thank you, guess it's worth for me to give a shot for an Onkyo TX-6100 then. Spec wise looks promising and before I hadn't known about Klipsch Mode. It's also more pricy than Yamaha V6A but the compactibility and ease of use is more important for me as this will be my first real audio setup. And if I could ask you one more question, do I have to invest into more expensive audio cables or simple market cables won't make a difference? I'm thinking about Ugreen RCA and KabelDirekt audio cables from Amazon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts