Sony STRDA2400 and Jamo A102HCS5 is there a problem with this combination?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
New to home cinema, following WHIFI reviews recently purchased Denon 1909 amp and Jamo A102HCS5 speakers - sounds great!

However, was incorrectly given a silver Denon 1909 by Richer Sounds rather than the black model that I orderd. Now due to lack of stock cannot supply a black Denon, however, have managed to source a black Sony STRDA2400.

Is there a issue with brightness (what does this mean?) with this combination as touched upon within some forum threads??

Views would be appreciated.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
AndyJS:
New to home cinema, following WHIFI reviews recently purchased Denon 1909 amp and Jamo A102HCS5 speakers - sounds great!

However, was incorrectly given a silver Denon 1909 by Richer Sounds rather than the black model that I orderd. Now due to lack of stock cannot supply a black Denon, however, have managed to source a black Sony STRDA2400.

Is there a issue with brightness (what does this mean?) with this combination as touched upon within some forum threads??

Views would be appreciated.

Some people say that this combo is a little bright - a bit edgy in the higher frequencies. However, I used to have the Jamo speakers with the previous Sony receiver of that level - the STRDA1200es and it sounded very good. The Jamos are brilliant for the money and you will love the Sony 2400es.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the explanation, was a bit concerned that this set up would not sound too good!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts