Sony STR- DA2400 ES 7.1 or something else?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there guys!

I am looking for abit of advice as ive had my Sony htss 110 for two years now and was looking into upgrading to HD sound. Im student who loves his music and watching films and gaming but want to enjoy my blue ray films to best i can afford. My price range for the amp is £300-500 and speakers £400-£600. Ive been looking at 7.1 as i love the cinema experience and hope to bring it to my house. I have been looking around and seen Sony STR- DA2400 ES 7.1 which seems to fit my criteria needs but want to know other people can suggest to me who know more in this field. Alse can anyone advise me on what speakers to get?

Many thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi ramzijw,

I have the sony strda1200 es and use the q-asoustics home cinema pack, and I am very pleased with the sound. You could get an extra pair of the 1010i`s and upgrade to 7.1 ( or 1030`s if you prefer floorstanders for fronts ). Should be within your budget....... photos of my system are in the " Your System " section of the forums if you want to check them out ( My Current System )

A

Anonymous

cheers for the info! Will have a look at those speakers! I like your setup especially having a nice big TV and then a projector!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts