Sony kdl37ex503 software update?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,have just received my new Sony tv(above model)and have to say what a great tv it is,especially for 480 quid.I was just wondering if anyone knew if the tv can update its own software automatically without having to download and burn to disc etc.I have it set up to update automatically and it`s plugged in to the web via ethernet cable but hasn`t as yet updated to the latest version listed on the sony website.This aside though,I`d happily recommend this tv to anyone,I`m still messing around with settings and stuff but so far it seems to be great for the money,took me ages to choose between this one and a Samsung one but can happily say I`m glad I chose the Sony,so thanks What hifi.I didn`t pay 60 odd quid for a wireless dongle though,paid 3 quid for an ethernet cable.

A

Anonymous

I have a wireless USB dongle connecting my 37EX403 to my wireless router and it updates automatically.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply,can`t understand why mine isn`t updating,wondering if one of the experts may be able to help.Totally puzzled.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I normally put the update on a USB stick and do it that way.

Do you have to manually start the update via the menu?

A

Anonymous

Mine auto updates, auto update has to be set in the menu.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts