Sony KDL32D3000 Sound Quality?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just setup my new KDL32D3000 and i am very happy with the picture quality and ease of use. I have one niggle with the apparent lack of bass.

I am not sure if all LCD tv's suffer the same problem or even if there is a setting on the sound configuration which i have missed?

Has anyone else got this tv and have the same problem or is it my set?

If i bought a sony cinema system to get a rich bass sound does anyone have a recommendation (price range upto £300).

Many Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi

Just having bought the 40inch version the same applies to my set. Saying that it out performed the others such as the sammy, panasonic, jvc etc etc.

My recommendation would be the Sony DAV-IS10. I have seen and listened to this on a demo in store. Plus it links up to your set.

A

Anonymous

Do you know if the speaker systems would integrate with the tv so that when you turn on the tv (from stand-by) they would also switch on without having to use a different remote?

Also I assume I could use the speakers when watching digital tv as well as when watching dvd's?

(I need a simple solution to keep her indoors happy!).

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi JasonS

The answer is YES to both questions. Superhifi is the cheapest at the mo £499.99 inc multi region.

her in door will love it. The 3 front speakers fit under the TV & the two rear's can be placed behing the sofa.

No more "There's wires everywhere" or "its going to be too loud" from her in doors !! LOL

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts