Sony KDL-40X3500... Just anearly, possibly getting the wallet out...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So, I've got the green light to buy a new TV for our front room and can be up to 40inches. I am smitten with the X3500 but am struggling to find consistent reviews for it. Some say great all round, others say great on HD but not so good on SD broadcasts. Can anyone provide their honest opinions of the set? (Also whats the fan noise like? I hear Sony have put a couple in the set and some people say you can notice - I will be using an Onkyo705 and Kef 3005SE speakers so lots of sound to drown things out!!) Also, if you know of any similar spec'd TVs I should look at before getting the wallet out, be much appreciated!! As I say, pref 40inch and LCD... Thanks for help in advance Mat

A

Anonymous

Matguy, if you haven't yet picked up the latest (April) issue, I'd recommend you do so - the Supertest is on 37-40in TVs. The Sony in the test is the KDL-40W3000, which did very well indeed. We are also featuring the KDL-40X3500 in the May issue's First Tests section.

A

Anonymous

I know its a bit late but my 40x3500 screen has packed up.Did not buy extended warranty because all previous sony eqipement has performend flawlessly.Bought mine may 2008.ANY HELP TA.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts