Sony BDPS770 - Any news yet...??

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there was any news on the above bluray player? Just thinking of a possible upgrade later in the year and judging by how the 760 changed the ball park at this price point last year i'm waiting untill this is released to see if i'm going to upgrade so any news is much appreciated, thank you.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Boooo! Thanks very much for the reply and info though Clare, much appreciated....time to put it on the xmas list instead then lol
emotion-9.gif

markyd

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
yeah I cried when I discovered the s770 doesnt have 7.1 analogue outs

sony770 rear

Means I have to buy a new amp as I want all the love film / multi-format compatibility features - v frustrating.

Which means my new subwoofer gets a bit further away too

Honestly Sony - sort it out

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I wouldn't take that picture as gospel if I were you - Sony has been known to get confused re its pictures/specs (last year, for example, it had totally the wrong outputs spec for one of its BD players on its website).

Last we heard, S770 had multichannel analogue outs. But i'll check again. It's still a product in progress, so changes are possible...

A

Anonymous

Oldboy:
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if there was any news on the above bluray player? Just thinking of a possible upgrade later in the year and judging by how the 760 changed the ball park at this price point last year i'm waiting untill this is released to see if i'm going to upgrade so any news is much appreciated, thank you.

I'm waiting for this one too, noticed its been recently added to the Sony website.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts