Sony BDP-S570

audiowizard

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Im thinking of buying the BDP-S570. After reading the problems people have had with the S370, it makes me slightly worried incase I experience sound drop outs with this model, the S570. Can anyone let me know if this machine is free from any such issues? Any help would be appreciated. Also how would the S570 compare to the Panny DMP-BD85 in terms of quality?, as both can be had for the same price.

fayeanddavid

May 27, 2009
Visit site
audiowizard:
Im thinking of buying the BDP-S570. After reading the problems people have had with the S370, it makes me slightly worried incase I experience sound drop outs with this model, the S570. Can anyone let me know if this machine is free from any such issues? Any help would be appreciated. Also how would the S570 compare to the Panny DMP-BD85 in terms of quality?, as both can be had for the same price.

I have not experienced any of the issues mentioned in these threads with the S370 I have, no sound drop put, no issues with the network, so these issues (faults) would seem to be fairly thin on the ground given numbers sold

As for comparison with the Panasonic BD85 I think the S370 more than holds it's own in terms of PQ...................have not done side by side SQ listening but the 370 is a glorious sounding machine through my set up

audiowizard

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Ok thanks, im more drawn towards the 570 than the 370, due to the built in wifi. I will wait to see if anyone who has the 570 can recommend it, thanks for your response anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts