Sony BDP-S370 network set up.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
Just bagged the above from Play.Com for £99.99 and I'm in the process of setting it up. I'm aware that there's a Sony wireless usb adaptor at a ridiculous price and wondered wether any usb network router would work or have Sony built in some wizardry to ensure that I use only their hardware?

grdunn123:Just bagged the above from Play.Com for £99.99 and I'm in the process of setting it up. I'm aware that there's a Sony wireless usb adaptor at a ridiculous price and wondered wether any usb network router would work or have Sony built in some wizardry to ensure that I use only their hardware?

It will have to be the Sony one, I'm afraid, or go for this one & connect the Sony to it via ethernet cable.

grdunn123

Sep 24, 2007
Visit site
bigboss:

grdunn123:Just bagged the above from Play.Com for £99.99 and I'm in the process of setting it up. I'm aware that there's a Sony wireless usb adaptor at a ridiculous price and wondered wether any usb network router would work or have Sony built in some wizardry to ensure that I use only their hardware?

It will have to be the Sony one, I'm afraid, or go for this one & connect the Sony to it via ethernet cable.

Thanx for the reply...I already have a wireless router and was wondering whether I could just buy a wireless usb dongle and pair it up with my router??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts