Sony BDP-s363 (Irish bargain)

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
Okay, so it doesn't beat the offers in the UK, but it's being sold in Sony Centres in Dublin for €149. Not bad, when you consider they sell the 360 for €200 and the 350 for (!!!) €229!

A

Anonymous

i bought one just before xmas for that price in the sony centre waterford , its fine , better at upscaling than my ex ps3 imo...

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:i bought one just before xmas for that price in the sony centre waterford , its fine , better at upscaling than my ex ps3 imo...

maxflinn, did you get the 3 Free BluRay's with this in the Sony Centre? Xtravision were doing this with Terminator Salvation, Angels & Demons, Slumdog Millionaire and Star Trek for ?150

A

Anonymous

hi torres , i got t.s, a and d and slumdog , not star trek unfortunately...

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:hi torres , i got t.s, a and d and slumdog , not star trek unfortunately...

Thats a good deal maxflinn, is Terminator Salvation worth getting on BD? Did'nt get a great review in the mag?

The jury is still out on this one?

A

Anonymous

the pq is quite good , but not the best bluray ive seen , the movie ? 7 out of 10 for me ..

im not going to buy any more blurays for a while , ive wasted a few hundred on mediocre movies in the past 6 months just to see how good they look , its quality not quantity from now on , if i can find any ...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts