Sony 3D blu ray players

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

Have sony got any 3D blu ray players that are compatable with non 3d amps?

If not are they likely to get some soon?

Also i have noticed the current sony 3d glasses are quite expensive like £95 (i think) are there any cheaper ones i could buy that would be compatable with my sony 46hx803 3d tv?

Thanks [Y]

A

Anonymous

no and no
emotion-6.gif

the only 3d players currently compatable with non 3d avr's are made by panasonic and samsung afaik gel..

and you have to use the same make glasses as your tv too..

D

Deleted member 2457

Just heard the gadget show is talking about 3d tvs tonight at 8 folks
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:

no and no
emotion-6.gif

the only 3d players currently compatable with non 3d avr's are made by panasonic and samsung afaik gel..

and you have to use the same make glasses as your tv too..

Cheers Max
emotion-21.gif

I am just going to have to wait to they dramatically drop the prices of the current crop then.
emotion-21.gif

Cheers mate.

A

Anonymous

gel:Just heard the gadget show is talking about 3d tvs tonight at 8 folks
emotion-21.gif
that was last night gel.. it may be on their website though...

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi gel,i have the sony bdpss470 blu-ray player,it does have optical/coax outputs..but you will only get normal dolby digital/dts sound,Save up and get a sony strdh810.i have one and for the money it's a cracking little amp.it all works well with my kdl40hx803/ps3/blu-ray player/xbox 360 elite/toshiba hd-dvd player..and you can use the arc(audio return channel) too.

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:gel:Just heard the gadget show is talking about 3d tvs tonight at 8 folks
emotion-21.gif

It's on fiver Max i did not watch last night, did you?

D

Deleted member 2457

sonycentre:Hi gel,i have the sony bdpss470 blu-ray player,it does have optical/coax outputs..but you will only get normal dolby digital/dts sound,Save up and get a sony strdh810.i have one and for the money it's a cracking little amp.it all works well with my kdl40hx803/ps3/blu-ray player/xbox 360 elite/toshiba hd-dvd player..and you can use the arc(audio return channel) too.

I can't get another amp mate, just making enough room for a small 3d blu ray player.

Is there much difference between the 470 and the 570, i think i heard someone say there was not much difference.

Cheers.

A

Anonymous

gel:
maxflinn:gel:Just heard the gadget show is talking about 3d tvs tonight at 8 folks
emotion-21.gif

no,i dont have fiver either..

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:gel:

emotion-21.gif

no,i dont have fiver either..

ah okay mate
emotion-21.gif

Just seen the beginning and they are going to talk about it incase anyone is interested.

daveh75

sonycentre:Save up and get a sony strdh810.i have one and for the money it's a cracking little amp..
emotion-3.gif

Are you seriously suggesting gel should replace his very capable mid-range Pioneer amp with an entry level Sony?

I think going for either the Panasonic or Samsung BDP would be a more sensible suggestion....

D

Deleted member 2457

daveh75:

sonycentre:Save up and get a sony strdh810.i have one and for the money it's a cracking little amp..
emotion-3.gif

Are you seriously suggesting gel should replace his very capable mid-range Pioneer amp with an entry level Sony?

I think going for either the Panasonic or Samsung BDP would be a more sensible suggestion....

Yep the panasonic and samsung are definetely more sensible
emotion-21.gif
i think if i want a sony or pioneer i should just wait to they can do everything.

I can wait, the 3d was just additional bonus for me.

Cheers mate
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

sonycentre:The bdps570 has built in wireless...thats it.

Ah okay, cheers mate
emotion-21.gif
the 470 makes more sense then, and i think it's lighter. Have you got any plans to release an 3d blu ray players than would work with my amp?

Cheers.

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Yeah gel..prob next year,sony showcases all its new gear in jan2011.oh and im sorry i did not know you had an amp...and daveh75.there is nothing wrong with sony's strdh810 amp..i did have a onyko 605...and the sony sounds loads smoother.

daveh75

sonycentre:and daveh75.there is nothing wrong with sony's strdh810 amp..Not suggesting there is, it's a cracking amp for the money...But would be step down, compaired to gel's current set-up.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

emotion-21.gif

And if you gained any knowledge from that, well done...

No not much, if anything

Okay guys my tv just turned itself off and when into like standby mode, stayed there for about 5 seconds and then turned itself on again. It had been on about 2 hours, i have had it one week and it has never done that before.

Any ideas what that is all about?

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

sonycentre:Yeah gel..prob next year,sony showcases all its new gear in jan2011.oh and im sorry i did not know you had an amp...and daveh75.there is nothing wrong with sony's strdh810 amp..i did have a onyko 605...and the sony sounds loads smoother.

Okay mate, no probs thought i would ask

Cheers
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:Gadget Show automatic quality filter...

emotion-2.gif

It was on sky news at the time.

D

Deleted member 2457

I mean i am not worried or anything just curious why it happened?

A

Anonymous

gel:Andrew Everard:

emotion-21.gif

No not much, if anything

Okay guys my tv just turned itself off and when into like standby mode, stayed there for about 5 seconds and then turned itself on again. It had been on about 2 hours, i have had it one week and it has never done that before.

Cheers
gel, did they even compare different models? if so which one did they think was best? from what models? ta..

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:gel:Andrew Everard:

emotion-21.gif

No not much, if anything

Cheers

gel, did they even compare different models? if so which one did they think was best? from what models? ta..

er, did not compare models or anything, just talked about 3d glasses and what they thought of it and what others thought of it.

Not that much really Max.
emotion-21.gif

My tv just turned itself off and back on again, i have never seen that before
emotion-3.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts