Sony 3D blu ray players

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

i seen that earlier on their website, a few kiddies playing with the glasses, a room full of people tested with heart rate monitors whilst watching what looked like two 46in tv's from about 20ft
emotion-3.gif
, i dont think ill watch that show in the future if that was their best efforts at a 3d review..

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:i seen that earlier on their website, a few kiddies playing with the glasses, a room full of people tested with heart rate monitors whilst watching what looked like two 46in tv's from about 20ft
emotion-3.gif
, i dont think ill watch that show in the future if that was their best efforts at a 3d review..

Yep and the outcome was 3d was more exciting than 2d to watch.

Then they went onto say 3d was a good option but some still did not like it the way it was with the glasses.

Nope, i stopped watching the gadget show along time back, but they must get quite alot of viewers i see they have even brought out a magazine, i have never looked inside it though.

D

Deleted member 2457

I think i have worked it out, on the bottom of the remote control that appears to be a button and this button looks like a standby button and i had just put the remote control on the sofa when it happened. So i am thinking when i put it down on the sofa the sofa pressed on the standby button and turned the tv off and then back on again somehow.

Has not happened again so i am thinking that was it.
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

gel:
I think i have worked it out, on the bottom of the remote control that appears to be a button and this button looks like a standby button and i had just put the remote control on the sofa when it happened. So i am thinking when i put it down on the sofa the sofa pressed on the standby button and turned the tv off and then back on again somehow.

emotion-21.gif

hopefully gel, if it hasnt happened since it was probably something like that..

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:gel:

emotion-21.gif

hopefully gel, if it hasnt happened since it was probably something like that..

Yep
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts