Sons S5 & Zonebridge bundle for how much??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was looking around John Lewis at Bluewater and they had the Sonos S5 on its own for £350ish, but the S5 bundled with a Zonebridge in the box was £205!!

So good a deal that I picked up two - now that's what I call a bargain!! :cheers: :dance: :cheers:

Woodruffe

Feb 6, 2008
Visit site
Must be local - tried Newcastle and it wasn't on plus they said they can't pricematch
cry.gif

scene

JayKay70 said:
I was looking around John Lewis at Bluewater and they had the Sonos S5 on its own for £350ish, but the S5 bundled with a Zonebridge in the box was £205!!

So good a deal that I picked up two - now that's what I call a bargain!! :cheers: :dance: :cheers:

Well done! That's the best price I've heard of for an s5, even on it's own. And you have a spare zone bridge, which you could sell for a few quid. Even more of a bargain. JL do seem to do these crazy local deals occasionally...

Wow, what a bargain! Sounds more like "never knowingly with the wrong price on it" to me! :O

Was only looking at the S5 myself yesterday, and even though the ZoneBridge is now under £40 that is still an amazing buy. I can only think they were treating S5s as old stock due to renaming of the range Play:5, etc.

Good spot!

A

Anonymous

Couldn't believe it myself!!

It was definitely a price match and not just marked up wrong because they checked.

The spare ZoneBridge is handy because we have a large bungalow with solid walls and a loft conversion with foil backed insulation so any extra reach that I can get with an intermediate ZoneBridge is gratefully received.

BillDay66

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Went last night to get one - all gone bah!

Was indeed a combination of overstocking and imminent rebranding, the sales assistant informed me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts